Thursday, May 11, 2006

argh shoots.
i'm tired already.
anw, this few days was WEIRD.
i met wierd people.
not met but, i dont know. perhaps they dont even know what they are doing.
this is scary okay. argh, i dun wanna go clementi anymore.
oh wait, today was jurong east.

my long awaited holidays will be here soon! (:
there wont be any sch on tue and wed.
can slack.hehe.
and netball is starting SOON!
oh gosh, i miss netball!
i'm growing fatter, and i guess i've lost all my stamina.
i better buck up before i get kicked out of the team!
its tough fighting for positions okay!

soccer craze is back as well.
not as crazy as last time though.
like 3-4 matches a week.
must understand, i dont even study last year.
i just happen to browse through my wardrobe.
i found the lions team tshirt Greg gave before he left.
haha, i find it so stupid now.
and i cant believe i went SOSOSOSO crazy.

alright, JUST IN CASE, i'm out on sun, or studying?
i'll wish my mum a Happy Mothers day(:
i dont express my love for her at all! cus seriously, i dont know how.
i feel awkward. well, but in the bottom of my heart,
i appreciate everything she did for me and my bro.
shes working damn hard for the sake of my brother and myself.
and yeah, when i grow up next time, its time for her to enjoy life.
i'll give her more than what she gave me.
(:

shoots,i miss him again.
i hope it'll go away somehow.
i dunnoe leh. lols.
OH MY SHIT>!>!>!
oh nvm,

No comments:

Post a Comment