Monday, April 23, 2007

part of me tells me - get over it and move on with life.
the other part of me tells me - no, its part of MY memories.

i had a conversation with my pri sch mate just now.
yeah, as usual... i know you get bored listening to my old granny story. haha.
Friends today, are no longer how they are , to be exact, 5 years back.
we used to be naive, we used to be childish.
but when one grows and become more mature, we get conflicts!
oh, what is the world becoming?

If you ask me now, how many bloody conflicts i've gotten into over the 4 years,
i can tell you frankly, i can't remember, because theres too many for me to remember.
if you were to ask me the same question 4 years back,
i can tell you directly that i had one bloody conflict.
yes, i wasted one day of my pri sch life on this.
i can still remember it very clearly, even till now.
yeah, the best friend i had conflict with, is the one i was talking to,on the phone.
there is always 3 of us, and there isnt such thing as being left out? never!
we did all the crazy things together.
cry together, laugh together, sing together, wear the same clothes( this is funny! )
our parents knew each other.

ha, ask me if my mum knew any of my sec sch friends, the ans would be no.
now, its pretty obvious that i dun have much friends in sec sch.
in fact, i dun need that much.
i just need ONE. but fortunately or unfortuately, i haven found it.
and i doubt i will.
so i'll probably leave tanglin with friends and good friends.
but no best friend.

ha, prove to me, if you think i'm wrong.

damn, i end my o's a day later compared to the rest of my pri sch mates!
got lit!
but i tell myself. once i'm done, i'll be freeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment