Thursday, August 02, 2007

did anyone miss me? haha, i was just kidding.
So anw, school has been so far so good.
Focus this week was like... on/off.
so considered slack this whole week.
& with achiever's day there will be no saturday class!
Next week is gonna be short. School on mon and tue, wed half day + class gathering.
and i'll probably rot to death for next few days or so.
so i hope i'll take this chance to catch up with my friends- to do something useful i hope.
LOLS. Jingying and I will have to hook ourselves to some National Library to do CIP.
and i'm plain lazy....

today was emo-day!
when erin broke the news to me, i couldnt help it lah...
maybe it was all too sudden.
haha. but one thing for sure!
we'll miss you for sure!
but i'll try not to cry again? haha.
seems impossible though.

so i think my class boys will smell the same tmr...

No comments:

Post a Comment