Thursday, October 09, 2008

updates

this week requested for off
wanna spend the last week of hols slacking.
something happened ytd.
dont really wanna elaborate...
missed ta07/08 outing.

luckily not working this week if not cant meet my pri sch friends tmr!
payday!! w dearest in the morning.
tonight sure can't sleep.

dont know want to continue when school reopens.
i was very shocked when yvonne ( junior ) asked me for tuition! omg. o lvls.
but nevertheless, i'm willing to help without charging any amount.
我相信,好心会有好报。
i thought my current p6 student is gonna stop tuition aft psle!
BUT I WAS WRONG!! she wants to continue and now i need to start thinking of
what to do for a sec1. shits.
maybe i can then get a few more students!
hehehehehe.
easy money!

can't wait to meet my friends for... bout 6yrs ++ tmr ( hopefully no last min stuffs )
some more than 6yrs.. like... vic,sp,yd,hz.

hais.

No comments:

Post a Comment