Saturday, December 18, 2010

How can i...?

I know I am not that kind of person who expresses my love for my friends...
sometimes i just... don't know how to show it.
Deep inside, I appreciate all the friends I have met along the way.
I know sometimes i can't be contacted, i'm a busy woman.
pls understand my phone is FOREVER on silent mode. heh
and my phone is antique htc, so please excuse.
it's giving way, but i am determined to keep it.
i don't need fancy iphone 4 or samsung galaxy.

2010 is coming to an end soon.
a great year.
i am looking forward to 2011 for a new milestone in my life!
work stress X endless.
I wish i can meet everybody next year
friends i meet once a year, or once a blue moon...
wina, peijun, ex tuition mates
i also want to show my gratitude to my teacher.

must try something new!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment