Friday, April 22, 2011

Things I miss #4

strong character literally :)
Not sure if any one still reads spiritualjoy. long forgotten, but
i'll still continue to update, and I will also update about my Krabi Trip TONIGHT
for now....


A stronger character/ Well liked
I am not an influential person, neither am I easily influenced. I always had a mind of my own, although half the time I keep my views to myself. At least I was sure what I wanted. Now, I am constantly filled with uncertainties. Old enough to make decisions for myself yet I am holding back.

Used to be quiet/autistic and all, but I thought I was well-liked by others compared to now! I think I am talking too much now and I really don’t know how people judge me. Not that I really care about how people look at me, I think it is always important to leave a good impression. One thing for now I am still keep consistent, I don’t like to give false hope!! So I don’t hang out casually with a guy I have no interest in, even if he’s a friend. If there’s a reason, I would be more than happy to go along. I don’t need to be popular, pretty and always surrounded by guys! Get hold of my heart first, I might consider going out with you, HOR MUHAMMAD ‘ISHAM. Or at least I don’t let myself be a slut to another person’s relationship (pun intended) hoho. Oh and plus I am still as stubborn as ever! Scorpio traits ah? Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment