Sunday, January 01, 2012

2012 now!!!! and 2011 round up

firstly one of my resolution to pass driving, checked!
awesome! can't wait to save enough to get my own car.
unfortunately, many commitments now... so can't save much yet!
but i will, i will! :)

2011 truly hasn't been the best for Isham and I.
i think we quarreled more compared to 2010.
more tears definitely, but i think towards the end, since he entered NS.
Things have took a change and start to get better, i hope...
While 2012 seems to be an uncertain year for me, explain later...
i hope all will be good!

also in 2011, i started running routine and loving it! will train harder!
hope i will lose more weight.
2011 also witness my next phase of life, although not totally...
i am still a part time student...
working full time is tough but then again, i always believe in
"first bitter later sweet", so i rather be tough on me now, than much later when i have more commitments, larger responsibilities.
2011 wasn't a very easy year for my family as well.
witness lots of ups and down which i hope 2012 will clear it all!!!!

i really really hope 2012 will give me great motivation and i will strive to work towards the best i can ever be. I WANT MY KIDS TO BE BORN WITH A SILVER SPOON.
I DON'T WANT TO BE STRUGGLING WITH FINANCE ALL MY LIFE.

ok, this also means i am more or less looking to settle down with isham,
if nothing major happens, start saving up, BTO, car, marriage is all coming really soon... in the next few years so we must always plan early, start saving early and it starts in 2012!!!!!! i know i have always been pressing isham to save money when he already has limited to himself since his pay is barely enough for himself.

I WANT TO GO HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!! ok this part must save, no holidays in 2012 YET! because i am damn looking forward to BRAZIL 2014!
hohohohoho!

Work has been really hectic, so is tmr...

2012 GOGOGO!
HUAT AH!~

No comments:

Post a Comment