Friday, March 30, 2012

i cannot believe

I cannot believe what is happening before me.
I cannot accept the fact why things have to turn out this way
I cannot comprehend why it has to be me...

We don't ask for trouble free life.
my family background forces me to be independent.
not that i really chose to.

If you have no $ den don't take cab,
if you have no $ don't gamble
if you have no $, don't harm your family members financially.

we are only here trying to earn a living.
i am only here trying to fight a piece of what belongs to me.
I am only here to start building my own dreams.
Why are there so many obstacles??
Why is everything not smooth sailing?
Why do i have to grow up worrying bout having $ all the time.

if marriage is going to bring an end to it, i gladly would.
but no!!!! i must not and will not until i am mentally/ financially ready.
What i can do now is to bear with it for a few years.
and hope prince charming come save me soon.

I need a breather.
I am so tired of this....

No comments:

Post a Comment