Wednesday, May 07, 2014

BEAST AT HOME

I refuse to lend him my credit card for her mum to come over for confinement
He pushed me, howled at me, shouted at me.
If I knew this was going to happen, I will not even lend him my first full year bonus
I will not even pay for the bills he signed under a supp card with my name as a principal holder
I regret trusting him.
I don't even expect my money to be back
He stole my card used it put back
no evidence, he denied...

I tell myself I will never lend this guy money
anw I will share more of my story when I am at a safer place permanently.
He threatened to kill me with a knife.
He called the police
chased me out of HIS/MY MUM's hse
he pushed my mum and I.
u call this a man? a son? a brother? a father?

I will elaborate more when I am safe....
I am in danger anytime. If I ever die.
it is cus of him.


No comments:

Post a Comment