Saturday, July 05, 2014

7 days

Today is the 7th day of Ramadhan,
On the first day, after 2 rounds of football,
woke up early with Isham to attend classes on Knowing Islam all the way at Paya Lebar area
It was an informative 2.5hours session, both Isham and I picked up really lots of stuff.
I was amazed by the fact that the Holy Book of Quran written about 1400years had facts that were only discovered much later by scientist etc, and no changes/versions made after the original one.

This is a long long journey for me, something I have procrastinated for a good 6 good years while Isham and I are together. we will soon turn 7 in about 4 months,
may my conversion be a smooth and fruitful one.
I may not be perfect but God will slowly guide me :)
Do it cus you believe, not for your partner

we must be forgiving because those who do no good to you,
will receive their judgement on Judgement day :)
don't think about revenge, grudges and continue to be forgiving :)
i think that was one of my best takeaway.

I don't really have to care what people think about me, do I?
This is my choice and my free will

WORLDCUP!! last night, 2 teams I wanted to win, lost
tonight ARGENTINA PLEASE WIN!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment