Sunday, August 10, 2014

Super Week!!

Awesome week!!!

Firstly... I passed my exam! :)
This came as a real comfort because the night before I dreamt that I failed..
And because of all those that happened just 1 month before exams, 
I was on the verge of giving up this one.
Thankful for Isham, colleagues and friends who continued to encourage me.
I soon turn all my hatred,sadness and frustrations into studying at cc as much as I can
I owe this one to them.

Today
Isham had his 2nd last game against the 2nd in the table.
long story cut short, as long as they don't lose this one, they will be crowned champions!
The excitement was cut short when the opponent scored quickly into the 1st half...
they were 2-0 down by half time :( 
Then just before the second half started, told Isham to cut through the center and time his run!
Haha, we usually watch soccer together and would give discuss between us how they should play better
but this is actually the first time I gave him advice...

His teammate scored a few minutes into the second half.
then it was Isham who stole the limelight when he subsequently equalised and scored the winning goal!
Proud moment, of cus if you know me, I am not exactly the loud kind of person
So I will celebrate in minimal voice but inside is super happy for him :)
SO SO SO PROUD OF YOU BABE!!!
don't really care whether is it my presence or you are just good la!!
so happy you also bagged the TOP SCORER too:) 
:) :) :) 
You worked hard so you totally deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment