Monday, April 20, 2015

Eye sore

If one eye sore is not enough, welcome to the latest addition, a new person i hear fighting with, vulgarities.

God, can you please free me from this kind of life?

Why do people of minimal education thinks being loud is the way to solve problems. Making people feel intimidated is the way to solve problems, how can they live day by day with no plans, no house, no future, no money.

God, please grant me the beautiful patience I always needed.

I have failed in every aspect of life. I feel unmotivated. Dont know why i am working so hard for.
Family in a mess i wish to get out of
Hais... i just want to live w my small lil family out of all these bad influences.
Study failed
Work has been such a toughass recently
Getting cheated on when i am half a step into settling down.
Why am i working so hard for? For who? For what?

Will I be happy? If i am unsure, let this be my temporary escape. 1 yr 4mths. Pls be here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment