Saturday, May 19, 2007

i had so much fun just now with my clique.
although 2 pple were missing.
RIGHT? Howe Zhong ( suddenly think of HertZ ) and Sim Ping!
ok, so had dinner at pastamania, as usual...
joelle had to go off.
so left yida,jityong,sy,amanda and myself.
walked to plaza sing.
played open numbers (AGAIN)
decided to talk. as in chat.
so... we were talking bout those days.
and HOW COME I DIDNT KNOW BOUT ALL THE FIGHTS IN CLASS!!
Oniku Vs Pervert gang.
Simping Vs Waicheong
and what else?
Everybody Vs Sathies.
and all the people lah! haha.
when was the first time we held hands?
how flirt i was. omg man. this sucks.
and seriously, i cant stop my laughter at times ( as usual)
i know its embarassing.. but I'm sorry! get used to it!
so time past really fast.
and here i am, back home!

i thought my day was pretty good.
but some people just had to ruin it.
thanks lah! darn you.

so its 171 after 12am.
plus another 7, since the last paper ends on the 13th.
BIO! so 178! =) sat is here again!

No comments:

Post a Comment