Tuesday, May 22, 2007

We tend to reflect, and really think when we face failures,
when things dont turn out the way we want them to be.
we ask ourselves, why things have to happen this way?!
sometimes i really wonder, is this process really necessary?
or would it only make you feel worse about yourself?

i've learnt my lesson.
YES! it looks like i not only can apply it in Netball,
now, my studies, and in my life maybe.
my results arent FANTASTIC this time.
thats why i'm here, crapping my old usual story.
but today its a lil different.
i'm not going to say, how badly i've done.
but! how i'm gonna improve on my current results.
STEP no. 1 to SUCCESS: POSITIVE THINKING.
[this is one of the mental skills taught in Netball, thanks Germaine=)]
what is done, is done, blaming yourself wont make any difference to your results.
in fact, it demoralises you.( how true)
so... don't take your mistakes too hard, move on and tell yourself.
you're gonna win the ball back ( for my juniors )
and that you're gonna try even harder to improve.

failures are inevitable.
cummon, in a game, either you lose or win.
champion loses too. so whats the big deal?
but i have to say that, it is through failures that i've learnt. ( at least for me )
if there wasnt TSS VS MGS, i guess i'll be stuck with my obstacle.
it was so closeeee. and we lost it.
and you know how much it hurts to take away something that
was just, within your reach.

so... 1 skill you've learnt today!
POSITIVE THINKING! lols.

i'm sorry, i know i'm kinda crappy.
but urgh, entertain me a lil.
i'm bored after exams.
well, i hope it helps you feel better after all the results!

so dont worry people, try harder the next time.
have faith in yourself- thats the most important.

No comments:

Post a Comment