Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Self reflection!

Lazy is what I would describe myself fot the past 2 days.
Didn't go to school for revision, today and ytd.
just because i could sleep later(: pig right.
Supposed to have this revision lesson ytd for my DSS test.
Which I didn't turn up and I thought the test was ok,
Lucky nvr waste my sleeping time!
Today Blaw supposed to get back test papers.
I think I'm the only one who failed to turn up.
Again, I slept more(:(:
Sleeping is the easiest and Healthy activity I can do!
Because you can't eat while you sleep. HAPPY.


Anw, I'm serious about losing weight.
Recently I looked back at my old pictures and neoprints.
To my horror, I've put on ALOT of weight without realizing.
Now i normal= last time i smile.
my cheeks are super spoiler!
makes my face look super big and fat!
So ytd I went to the gym with dearest.
Did our own stuffs because he couldn't run...
Did some weights, cruches, dipps.
This morning I woke up with muscle ache! SIAN.

ok, shit happens to shit people can be so true!
anw, something cropped up from work and I have to pay $50 from my own pocket.
Dearest very pissed bout tt.
It's a complicated story and I really want to get over this fast.

For things to change, I must change first.
If others can, so can I.
Who is the force? I am the force.

I am naturally shy(i think), standing infront of the class had been a challange to me
for the past years, not till I came into Polytechnic.
And luckily I did, because it improves on my weakness.
Can't imagine the same me if I were in a JC.
Now I think I'm far more confident of myself, and what I do...
Thanks for all people who brought me out of these...
Self confidence and self esteem is different!(i think)
Thank my teachers, netball mates and friends!
for bringing me through it!!
Now i'm able to present infront of my classmates!
Sense of Self achievement aft going to 1 year in Poly.

Motivation is like a need(imo)
There will always be a motivation like how there will always be a 'need'
once satisfied, new needs will arise...
Motivation, like wise is a reason for why you're working so hard.
and once you're like done with that motivation, there will be new ones!
Like for now, one of my reasons for working so hard for blaw
is because i want to prove that I can do blaw like anyother
who turns up for blaw class on time.
and I'm working on that now(:
perhaps new motivation will arise once i managed to prove myself(:

YAY!
I'm a happy girl now!

Valentines day coming and i've got no plans. How ah...?

(font-large specially for enci)

edited from this part onwards*
anw, saw this thread at Stomp's Talkback!
"How come some couples like to deny they're together?"
Last time I also like to deny cus scared this scared that.
Scared teachers know...
Like how i rmb Ms Solastri talked to me bout Isham. HAHAHA.(i think prelims period)
But Now I think I'm fine...(:

No comments:

Post a Comment