Friday, February 06, 2009

Why bother?








This week was the worst week that i can ever end as a year 1 student!
I was too bothered, and I think somehow I overdo that...
Why should I be right..?

Besides that, I think I've made alot of people worried for me...
Thanks for all your concern and constant reminders.
I will keep that in mind(:
And sorry dearest for hurting you time and time again.
You've been very patient and understanding towards me.
There's nothing else better i could ask for.

I know I am not a very good or ideal gf.
but... my heart's with you...
I think it's just my mind wandering off, somewhere.
Yesterday we had a long discussion...
You made me realise many things we've done together
New experiences, and your love for me everyday!
I thank you so much for that.

Thank you for supporting me even though I had someone else beside you in my mind.
I know you're sad, although you claim that you're not.
I think it's morally wrong.
I will prevent things like this from happening again.

Thank you friends(:
Love you all!

It's been close to 3 years, how come? why?
I don't even know...
But for now,
It should end like how I've ended all my presentations!
I can't see him ruining his own future.
but... there are very limited things I can do to help.
Since I've tried... I will not force myself to become that bugger.
I will not bother ever again.
NEVER

ok, on a lighter note, i really enjoyed myself for all the presentations I had.
Thanks all of you for being such NICE NICE BEST group mates/teammates i can ever have.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment