Tuesday, August 25, 2009

How come I'm not laughing as much/as crazy compared to sec sch?

Maybe it's the first step to being more mature =(
not that poly life is not at all enjoyable.
I love my clique, I love all people but...
there's just something which I don't know what it is.
Could it be.... Netball? or Teachers? the People?
in fact, I'm missing sec sch A LOT! esp all my friends =(

Recently, I've been thinking alot again....
I'm gonna do this very meaningful thing if i have the time.
I don't know if it's gonna happen. Maybe Maybe.

Will there be one day I'll lose something valuable/significant to me?
I treasure friendships as much as relationships.
But sometimes I think being in a relationship restricts my friendship
But not so much now, I'm given much more freedom now than the past (:
Honeymoon period long over mah. LOL
I like having friends, but I like having Good/Best friends too (:
So sorry if i've not been texting, replying you guys in SMS or on MSN.
have been really busy(not like when i'm free,i'll reply)
i'll try guys, allow me time to change! =)
I also need to change this bad habit of being late/oversleeping.
like forever, this had been hindering me for the past 6 years or so,
when i thought i've got past it, it came back.

and what happens is, when i'm late, people are early.
when i'm early, they will reach late! damn right =)

good day guys =)

No comments:

Post a Comment