Sunday, March 21, 2010

Tai Tai day!

Uncle brought ah ma and I for dimsum this morning
food imba nice!! and ex too =(
private room surrounded by wine! nice ttm! like hong kong drama!
it's at orchard central 11th storey:Victoria Peak

headed to Malaysia for Facial after a long time...
and hair cut i've been yearning for since i don't know when.
it's the first time in my life i did my hair in a professional salon.
1st time wash my hair which is super bo hua cus my hair so thin =( LOL
it feels good having 2 ppl blow drying my hair. like model.
hehehehe. too bad i'm not
cut wash den cut again.
but not bad for the price la, considering that it is a professional firm
and the lady who did my hair was quite good.

& i learnt tocut my own fringe!
now don't have to worry bout lobang! weeeeeee~

wish i could live everyday like this. mwahahahha

No comments:

Post a Comment