Monday, July 05, 2010

WISP essay was a flop!

What I thought would turn not not baddd turned out to be disastrous.
I feeeel injustice for myself. hmmm.
My teacher's comments on my essay was ok, i accept that...
but!!! he mentioned that one para cannot link to the other para, when in the first place, we are suppose to divide our essay into sections??
and lots of quoting, NO IT IS NOT QUOTING. i used my own words. but I thought we need to reference EVEN WHEN U PARAPHRASE because the idea was from somewhere, not yours. especially statistics...

OK whatever~ C+ is bullshit

GOOD LUCK FOR GERMANY HITLER PLEASE SAVE ME.
40% jiayou ba.

I don't know why i got so pissed over this,
when most of the time, i don't really care about IS.
LOL. i just feeeeel bad, hopefully moderation helps.

MUCH LOVES ARGENTINA

No comments:

Post a Comment