Saturday, July 31, 2010

Funniest Momment of the Proposal

Yesterday, 'Isham and I were talking about movies.
I spent around 10minutes trying to help him recall the movie "The Proposal"
which i thought was a funny movie...
After explaining much, I realised I caught the movie with Ta08!
HAHAHAHA super funny, especially this scene.

Sandra Bullock's ex husband cheated on her
When can guys stop cheating on girls?
Plus... the scandal not pretty also. lol
so 'Isham, here's a stern warning for you.
You'll get hell from me if you cheat on me.
I'll make sure I tarnish your reputation before I move on =D HAHAHAHA
Just kidding!! anw if you cheat on me it's your loss... mwahahahhaha

NDP Preview later weeeeeeee~
So tired! i need more rest
ED debate sucks
still got bcomm next week! SIAN.
LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL! COME ON!
oh and i attended all lessons this week! achievement!!

I LOVE LOFT I LOVE SCHOOL I LOVE TA08 I LOVE ATTACHMENT
I LOVE SINGAPORE I LOVE YOG I LOVE ASIAN GAMES I LOVE LIONS
I LOVE ISHAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment