Saturday, January 01, 2011

2010 Round Up.

2010 had been totally Awesome, the way i expected it to be.
Though my studies failed me, I managed to try so many things this year.
Driving, Braces, Attachment, Universal Studios, Indulge myself with endless good food.
Sporting events have always been my favourite...
YOG, Commonwealth Games, Asian Games, Asian Cup, Suzuki Cup and WORLD CUP!
totally awesome. I would love to travel and witness victory.
someday... just someday...
In 2010, I also completed my first 10km marathon.
something I never thought I'll do(I'm a lazy runner btw).
Start small dream big :)

1 thing I regret not doing enough is spending more time with my friends.
Hope it'll be better this year!
AND one thing for sure.
my punctuality i think pretty impressive now :)
YES!!! new year resolution from don't know which year.

So excited for my Krabi Trip later this year :) *grins*
another NEW thing

somehow i got this feeling 2011 not as smooth as 2010.
but everything will be just fine.

So lazy to countdown every year.
So tiring and it is such a chore. OMG getting old.

Everyday I take 30 from home,
the bus passes by Tanglin Sec,
reaches PSA.
when there is a need to take 61 back to NP from PSA,
the bus passes by ex-River Valley where I used to play my zonals
passes by Henry Park Pri and finally stops at Ngee Ann.
Brings back so much memories :) I like...

Lastly, I would like to thank everybody who have gone through 2010 with me :)
I love you all!!

Sad to say in 2010, I am STILL haunted by 'Isham's actions in 2009...
It sucks and trust level isn't making much improvement to be honest.
I still hate the way he handled it.
Nevertheless, I still love you.
You won't want to have a second try, I show no mercy and not my loss anw :)
Don't think I can ever forget this incident. I hold grudges.
Not good, but just can't!!

On a lighter note, had free B&J ice cream today.
A random girl randomly handed me a coupon.
I was telling 'Isham i look like ang moh cus B&J was filled with ang mohs at tt time.
hahaha, and 'Isham malu monster of the day. HOHO

Ghosts must be crazy entertaining as ever.
I gonna K.O already.
jiayou :)

No comments:

Post a Comment