Sunday, February 06, 2011

恭喜发财,新年快乐!

ok, time to blog about my new year!!
During work had mini celebration with FAD,
YU SHENG!!! SUSHI!!!

after work on nye, Met 'Isham for awhile to accompany him for dinner
and headed to Godma's place for steamboat 1st round.
at evening around 7 my bro picked me up for another round with the rest of my family at
he ping fan dian

we had a private room, but damn slow.
8pm start dinner
930 still at third course.
luckily the subsequent dishes came much faster. everything ended at about 1030.
headed home straight :)

Chu yi woke up damn late. headed to ah yi's house
slack awhile den headed to pick my grandma up to jim po's house at west coast.
jitao everybody there!! too many people. i think got 30?
apparently they haven't seen me for such a long time
that they thought I'm my bro's girlfriend.
and my bro's my dad's friend.
kns! they gambled while i watch. was tasked to become the dealer for a round
until i chu stunt, blunder max until i got no face.
i really can't gamble. period. LOL!
after that headed back to ah yi's house slack awhile
and met dearest after that! met for the last time before both of us go overseas.

Chu er morning went to changi point to take boat to Pengerang
den took a cab ride to SG Rengit.
had seafood dinner at night. SHIOK TO THE MAX.
after that go buy satay.
hmm basic conversational malay did help me a little...
watch tv ong bak 2 watched halfway dozed off. first time :)
next morning breakfast and ostrich farm!!!


恐龙鸟 one of the endangered animals.
went to the beach also :) their keropok lekor so much nicer leh than sg's lol.

that's about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment