Saturday, February 05, 2011

I will marry a guy who won't cheat on me.
I HATE BETRAYAL
I HATE MEN WHO ARE UNFAITHFUL TO THEIR PARTNERS.
I HATE IT WHEN WOMEN ARE HID IN THE DARK
I HATE IT WHEN WOMEN ARE SLOGGING THEIR LIFE JUST TO PROVIDE A GOOD HOME FOR HUBBY
AND I HATE IT WHEN MEN JUST DON'T FUCKING APPRECIATE IT.

I want to be rich overnight
be smart overnight
so i can get married legally, buy a house, give birth to kids.
be good role models to my kids, provide them with the best I can...
bring them up to the best of my abilities
moulding them into a good citizen of the society
teach them to be not hua xing.

enough of smoke/alcohol for 19 years of my life.
I was never directly involved, but I am a passive smoker for 19 years of my life.
wish my house didn't smell smoke.
Can't stand ppl vomiting cus i'll start vomiting too.
gambling kills a family. i swear...
Wish i could earn enough money to support myself now.
Maybe i should just give up uni!! I want to work damn hard for a house&car!
I know i sound so desperate to marry outtttttt
Sometimes I feel I am!!!! totally!!! i know girls want to marry very easy de ma.
get pregnant lor!
SIAO!! i still want my er ren shi jie leh!
baby need extra $$ also.
Change my future since i can't change what i'm born with.

Education is the only way out of povertyyyyy
So, EDUCATION OR WORK?!
Dilemma max!

SO HAPPY I DON'T SMOKE DON'T DRINK DON'T CLUB DON'T GAMBLE
but i still smell like smoke. !@#$%^&*(O

No comments:

Post a Comment