Sunday, July 03, 2011

Have been trying to keep a healthy lifestyle.
a real good balance between work and exercise and healthy food and time with friends, time with bf. Hopefully I have enough motivation to get me through.

Yesterday Babe picked me up from my first day of work (Y)
first day of official work at PSA, i mean.
I wasn't a very efficient co-driver.
keep giving wrong directions, hehe always have to u turn.
wanted to have dinner at Fika,
but had troubles with the car while parking,
the steering wheel got LOCKED. omg... +the car alarm is on like forever~
we were stuck there for 3 hours and finally got a service man from the company to fix it. lucky not very ex, $90. BUT WHY ARE WE WASTING MONEY ON A REPLACEMENT CAR. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR suay to the max.
but nevermind, after fixing it, we made our way to newton circus for food.
by then it was 10:30. grrr spoil my healthy lifestyle,
but no choice, we were starving :(
after dinner/supper,

headed to pump petrol at JE after missing 2 along bukit timah
den had macs ice cream. omg...
den headed home!
HEHEHEHEHEHE

WANT TO PASS SOON LAAAAAAAAAA
tmr got driving and dental
WHERE IS MY PAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment