Sunday, August 07, 2011

Finally got rid of my tag, heavily spammed.
I suspect it is the host. not with the tagboard.
if the issue still persist, looks like i either have to remove my tagboard,
or change a new blog link, which I think is unlikely to happen.

recently blogged about very unhappy stuffs,
or rather, i blog only when something bad happens,
shouldn't be the case, i shld continue to blog while i still can...
Amazing journey with spiritualjoy!

My eyesight is getting woret, i hope it doesn't deteriorate further -_-
Next month is my 1st year with PSA. as in from my internship.
how time flies...

sometimes i wish i was smarter, can go uni...
but to think about it, my current family situation wouldn't have allowed me to do so.
so i guess it's all fated and i can only resign to fate. but i always thought education should never be limited by $$$$$$4
the next best thing to do is really, find a good husband, settle down to start a family. I really really want to give my kids the best.
I will work hard to save $$$, keep my ricebowl.
I not trying to diao qi lai mai(hang myself to sell) but my circumstances really makes me wanna marry earlier. but i know ultimately i won't la...
till maybe about 25/26...

this year's fasting can't really feel it liao,
cus i have work and only get to meet momo when he's breaking fast...
so not too bad, and this year seems quite short.

1 intern left last week, 2 interns left this week and another 2 next week.
time really flies, i hope the next batch of interns are good and nice like me :)
heard a very devastating news over work and really drill into me that work life balance is really important for maintaining a good health.

while i was trying to change my tagboard codes i had a hard time, use to be very enthu abt creating blogskins and all in late pri sch and early sec sch but guess i forgotten almost all of it.

can't wait to meet my girls <3

alot of my friends/ friend's bf are entering army...
complains abt long hours/days countdown...
actually i thought bmt 3 months cannot see so i thought confirm will miss.
but actually it's just 2 days and subsequently everyweek get to book out.
so actually not as bad as i expected leh? plus mon-fri i got work and class on 2 weekdays. my weekdays are very occupied. so i guess i wouldn't feel as much as my friends who are studying full time.
but aiya say only, don't speak too soon before the real thing. hahahaha

<3 all readers who are with me through thick and thin,
showed concern, really appreciate loads :)

and last shoutout to my one and only,
love our htht today though as usual, we get pissed over stupid things.
wish everything will be ok before u serve the nation.
loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment