Saturday, August 06, 2011

I failed my tp zzzz
30points. crazy road situation -_- suay like mad but i had my own mistakes lol
my next tp is on 1 Oct.

into week 5 of my acca lessons. time flies lor, really.
soon it will be exams and another semester! weeeeeeeee! will study hard :)

don't know if anyone still reads my blog,
but to recall an incident that happened in 2009.
HOW CAN IT EVER BE NOT SIGNIFICANT?
you know what? once a bitchanate always a bitchanate!
grrrrrrrrr until now you still stand by your principles and i stand by by mine.
dunnoe all along you were play-acting or just merely "fu yan" me.
I know i forced you to say cruel words to her... aiya also not very cruel just say u weren't comfortable what. u said you were afraid of losing your friendship, but you didn't realise by not doing it, you are already losing our relationship. yeah i know i am always the one forcing you, calling the shots, i am a very unreasonable gf or whatsoever. i magnify small issues.

aiya that was 2years ago liao, but dunnoe why i still have unexplainable hatred, injustice within me. sigh.... i cannot forget.... and until today u can say whatever she did to you is all insignificant. you know what? if u really think it's insignificant you wouldn't have hid from me in the first place...

Karma already fallen on those who supported him during this crisis.
Karma was also on me for being a slut during my younger days -_-

even to think about it spoils my mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment