Tuesday, August 20, 2013

yay to more updates

Met the clique after morning run, I barely had an hour rest >.<
Don't dare to sleep cus I know if i fall into deep sleep cfm won't wake up!
All present except ljy!! haha but i met her just yesterday!
I think the last time we met full strength(or at least close) was 2 years ago!
know these people for at least a good 10years, some even longer!!
haha, we had shabu shabu for lunch, jap steamboat at Orchard Central, verdict is so so only.
funniest thing is hz is as blur as usual, sudden realisation that Amanda was from RP too. lol damn funny his reaction. den of course i feel so old because  I am the only one working zzzz
Meetup again soon! Christmas this year? HAHA plan plan plan.
Save me from my year-end woes before 31st dec.
Ajy and hz not in photo as they had to leave early,
never get bored talking to this bunch! I think everytime we meet we talk abt the past same thing,
still feel like ytd, time flies ain't it, 10 years already...
This time i must be thinking how my PSLE would fare, choosing of schools
end up our class only i go TSS.
ECO FIELD TRIP??
SARS.
LAST TIME SO FIT EVERYDAY = CAPTAINS BALL....


After meeting the clique, went over to 'Isham's place for Hari Raya,
his parents invited, so of course stress lah -_-" but the food was good. heh






























Mon after work had a short dinner with ljy at Changi Airport T2
Itacho was the sexxxxxx! I know you'll read this,
don't worry, just do what you want to do:)
let me know when you are ready, will hear you out! haha
JIAYOU!!
Took the skytrain to T1 to send Wensong off. Guiping can't make it so I went alone.
Haven't met his mum since the longest time I think 16years? and he didn't tell his mum
Cannot recognise.... she was like "who are you" but aiya got alot of diff meh? Long hair now only ma.. haha 16years of catchup within 1 hour? See ya in 6 months, den meet up with guiping again :) again I feel like I suck, cus I am the only one working and they are all in Uni...
And please eat more la. your face more V den mine, cannot la bro... LOL 
























Fake smile :) I LOOK THE SAME, NO??

No comments:

Post a Comment