Friday, February 07, 2014

Hesitation

I've been on this blank page for a good 3 days.
everyday I logged on to my laptop, with this page on, but I don't know what to write
I never liked washing dirty linens in public...
especially when it is so embarrassing. Well, I don't widely publicize my blog...
So only goodie old friends who have been reading from a long long time will continue to read... :)
I KNOW WHO YOU ARE :)

Anw, just when I thought the nightmare is over, I was caught again. It was just the beginning...
While I was out to run on a weekday night after I came back from work,
my card was stolen, apparently to make unauthorised transactions over facebook.
The damage was $155 X AT LEAST 25 transactions
It summed up to bout $3.9k worth of transaction within hours.
This is selfish, disgusting,desperate act...

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment