Thursday, January 30, 2014

pantang lor

I think I have repeated for the nth last year wasn't good at ALL!!
anw being Pantang, I decided to use my Bodyshop strawberry body polish for my last bath in year of snake.
strawberry is read as "cao mei" in chinese and bad luck is "dao mei",
I used it so I can wash away all the 霉 for this year!

just a few days ago, Isham and I saw a group of down syndrome adults.
It was life's simple pleasure
sometimes you really need to take a step back from your busy work schedule,
to look at people/things from a new angle and you realise how much you have been missing out.
We heard their laughters saw their smiles
if small little things can make them smile, why do we frown over so many things everyday...

hmm.. anw this year i hope I will save more money,
be smarter, trust the right people,
learn new things at work, pass all my exams :)
earn more money, bonus gao gao

HAPPY HORSE YEAR!! HUAT AHHHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment