Thursday, March 06, 2014

meeting up with the kindergarten friends!






















Met up with the kindergarten friends like after 2 years!
1 was away from Sg for half a year for exchange, 1 was busy with uni final year!
So we didnt get to meet last year.
The year before was just 1 meetup before Guiping went to Thailand.

I was randomly looking for her name on fb and found her,
we lost contact for like 15 years but had 1001 things to talk about.
so lady-like and pretty now :)

Some of the things they talk about makes me wonder if i have missed out too much on Uni life,
did I regret not working harder to get into Uni?
They are like damn smart, and you are talking abt first class honors and second upper honors.
What right!! I feel so dumb.Haha but I am super happy for them!!! :)

I have never regretted entering poly because i have learnt alot from school
and my presentation skills have improved, I gained confidence
and I feel this is smth I might not get if I were to have a change of route.

I have been in a relationship for 6 years +, lost the feeling of getting chased,
so when I hear stories it is damn exciting.
AND YOU 2 super super compatible la!!
both looking for partners that are not too controlling,
wants freedom, not too whiny. HAHA
AND THE TOOTH INCIDENT TOO FUNNY!!!
omg Wensong you have like a part of guiping in you! HAHAHAHA

So fun hanging out with you guys :) but good times like this fly damn fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment