Monday, March 17, 2014

Trip to the zoooooo!


Been a really long time since we last went to the zoo! 
got the tickets for free since i manage to ballot free corporate pass :)
The weather was pleasant! esp when the weather has been crazily hot recently,
it drizzled a little but wasn't much affected.
Tried to take pics at the same places we took 3 years ago...
brought my tripod along.
This camera is amazing.. hide all my flawssss on my face my blemishes and all
wahhhhh!! anw pictures below and exclusive since it will not be uploaded to FB yet :) 
Dinner was at siam kitchen! been craving for thai food a long time and it was SOOO NICE!!
the tom yam was a killer spicy
but bangkok one still best! fragrant and authentic and not so spicy, idk why!!

the weather must be so hot cus... the animals are all hiding, or at least, not so many are out at the enclosure.
The animals can recognise the zoo keepers and wah!! so smart leh!!
the lions too must be tired because the just watch the meat fly pass the upper 'steps' and
walked to eat it, not ferocious enough leh :) 
Isham took a very good shot on below though!!

On a side note, we just signed up for our first 21km @ Sundown!
Sundown is also my first 10km!! hope we can train towards that..
while.... preparing for exams in june!

Hoping to save all my $$ from bonus next mth..
no plans to spend on anything BIG for now
main aim is to fix my missing TEETHS which I have contacted NUS dentistry undergrad
to help me with a subsidised price. super happy!! save me tons of money!!

Anw also on a random note, Isham always has a very kind heart,
which I got kinda influence over the years, he would always donate whenever he sees flag day,
beggars with needs, i emphasize that cus many beggars are capable of finding jobs and not disabled in any way. We learn to take care of those in need ++++ many karma points and many returns. :) thanks for making me a better person 














No comments:

Post a Comment