Tuesday, October 28, 2014

broken

To start off, last night I had a bad dream, I dreamt that my office building collapse 
and I was dying...
just in office today, I found evidence of the boy with a good friend of his(his claim) having flirty exchanges, calling each other crushes, they just had unfinished business since pri sch
and I guess they just wanted to re-kindle the crush, but went over-board
here me with this bf for 7 years, yet he did such a thing to hurt me...
dating her for movies early Nov, which is my birthday
calling each other crush and sayang, and many more disgusting things that irks me ttm!

Tell me I AM DREAMING!!! gosh he was my life after the episode from my family
earlier this year, my life came crushing down on me again and it can't get worse...

so hurt...........
i cannot explain the pain
but the crying is over.
I will be stronger
cheating is smth I cannot tolerate

No comments:

Post a Comment