Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Day 8 and BIRTHDAY

Been a week since my world crashed!
and I SURVIVED!!! YAY i ought to be happy about it right? :)
last weekend spent it at Abg Isk and Mysha's wedding.
part of me wants to attend the wedding,
part of me was soft-hearted
inside I am still bleeding, though not profusely...
Thankful to his parents, bother and sis-in-law for their understanding.
it wasn't easy controlling the tears whenever someone ask are you ok?
in fact, this time, his cousin had to take me a walk down the memory lane
and remind myself how we fell for each other, what I liked about you etc.

Today is my birthday,
I am so grateful I have so any friends to celebrate with me. :)
He made a card and gave me rose, knowing I hasn't filled my stomach, he bought me food.
Then the pathetic 4 surprised me at doorstep!!! one had school next and the other had work
SUPER TOUCHED PLEASE!!

I came to office with a cake on the table.
Went birthday lunch with colleagues
birthday dinner with Mich!
came home to another package at home!! from the poly clique!
you may not read this, but this is damn awesome! cus i guessed it correctly
haha. This year i got alot of wishes.
LEZZZGO!!

suddenly when you are busy, not thinking much, 
the heart can rest a little! don't miss so much, 

MY 23 WILL BE BETTER! FOR SURE!!!!
I must make it better!
more pics next time. heh <3

No comments:

Post a Comment