Friday, November 28, 2014

pain

been a month!
wish i could run today but the weather wasn't kind at all.
rainy season... gahhh

pain still there. wish i could live without thinking/talking about it.
but its the first thing on my mind every single day
every single night.
i dont even know what I am talking about now. lol
this worse than a bitch asshole deserves the ultimate.
hope her husband leaves her when she get married and have children
hahahaha. ok i am so mean. but no one will be nice to anyone who is mean to you FIRST right?

painful thoughts i still can't get rid of.
why did you ever let it happen?
i will walk out of this stronger!!!
if u are my loyal reader, you shld alr know loyalty/faithfulness is #1.
there are too many people around me that disappointed me with tt.
it hurts but that's really the last thing I thought will happen
despite reminders, warnings. he fell for it.
I fell out of love.

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 7 years of hard work, sacrifices, learning the religion, fasting
I was alr trying so harddddddd
over that black gums, smoking,drinking bitch?
I still think she is NTH compared to me.
really. I am WAY WAYYYYYYYYY better than her
well... u just lost the title of being a dream guy
i still hold as dream gf. YAY!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment