Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Over?

Finally I am able to take the train back for ermmm 3 weeks?
Damn broke now cus all in the cab fare that I took for 3 weeks. lol
Deadline been super tight and trying new things this year so...
make it or break it >.<
but been good so far, sleep has been zzzzzzz really minimal.
weekends sleeping late is such a waste! really!
its like waking up and realising half the day is gone! and then before you know it, Mon is here again
vicious cycle like everyday is the same...

yay. almost over, just the last lap..
school has started I don't even have time to register.
missed 2 weeks of classes
gonna catch up!! and can't afford to miss any. MUST FINISH ACCA THIS YEAR!!!

Sat was my first BCI class.
Me...and Nadia(s)... just.... cannot...
SUAY MAX DE LOR. finish this one see another one.
last warning!!!
inner peace pls!!!

Listening to Timber still reminds me of Rojo crying :(
gahhhh still sore over Germ's win over Argentina
on a brighter side, Ronaldo won!!! :)

ok this post super random until I also don't know what I talking...

Running not doing the job now. trying intervals.
sian....

No comments:

Post a Comment