Friday, January 02, 2015

Looking back and ahead

2014 went pass very fast. Faster than expected.
it felt like a few months ago I was still doing year end closing for 2013 and now… I am doing 2014.
2014 has been a year of rough sea for me, though it also has a fair share of smooth and happy days.
I was promoted in 2014 after working for 2.7 years!
In my working life, I am not looking at out-doing my peers/colleagues.
My perspective is always to do it once and do it right, opportunities don’t come knocking all the time,
always be willing to try new things even though you may not like it or be confident about it.
It is just another platform for you to shine, and who knows.. Maybe it’ll change how the boss thinks about you and of course, career advancement.
I always take pride in what I do, although I know I can give substandard results. Lol. sometimes time is so tight you can only do the bare minimum.
I also made a few mistakes this year and will learn from it though my bosses didn’t really give me a big scolding which I am grateful for,
but it only makes me more guilty >.<

Family and love life have been in such a mess. I don’t even know where to pick myself up from.
I am thankful for the love everyone showered me. I am so blessed with nanny&panny/friends and colleagues
who offered me a place to stay when I had trouble.
comforting words from the policeman who understood my position.
confrontation friend making sure I am not too soft hearted. In the end I am still soft-hearted.
Just when I thought I have found the escape route from the reality into the future….
I was locked out.
one thing for sure, no matter how my life knocks me down, I am always gonna fight. I won’t give up!
I always ask WHY ME???? I don’t deserve this.
but I realized it’s because I CAN HANDLE THIS and that’s why I am given this!

On a bigger scale, this year hasn’t been the best.
Planes missing, crashed then missing again. so painful thinking about it.
Disasters, floods, murders, killing.
Why? Like why it happened?Just because some bad events happened to me this year, I cannot label it as a very bad year!
Some had it worse.
I may be going through a lot of emotional pain, but that’s nth compared to the loss of a loved one.
or, someone out there worrying 3 meals a day.
At least, I am blessed with a stable job and healthy body.

Moving forward to 2015, I hope to achieve new things!
-Learn abt the religion,fast
-Complete my ACCA
-Seagames volunteer
-Scuba Diving
-More time with friends/loved ones
-Save more $

No comments:

Post a Comment