Saturday, July 18, 2015

Selamat Hari Raya Adilfitri

It was probably the only day in my life
I ate chicken beef, mutton, all in the same day.
it was overwhelming!!! and with all the gas-sy drinks
and no plain water for the whole day, it was no surprise I ended up with a really
bloated stomach and pain at the end of the day.
My fear of cats also showed cus both house I visited owned a cat!

Asking forgiveness is something not a usual chinese family would do
- at least for mine because people here don't even admit their own mistakes
and they cause you hurt and pretend nth happened.
and for someone like me who holds x1000000 grudges
it was really meaningful. I think thats one way to keep a family together too.
ie. whatever wrong doings will be forgiven.

I am the opposite!! lol I hope He can break me away from this family
so the harm can be really minimal in the future.
Maybe that's why things happened because He wanted me to distant myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment