Monday, July 13, 2015

Time mastery

So today I was on course = no work (yipeeeeeeee)
the trainer was good! engaging and throwing in some jokes.
shared w us alot of personal experiences...

What I took away from this course? LOTS!!
learning to be solution focused rather than problem centric.
Yes.. sometimes during meeting we can discuss alot abt the problem with no solution
and in life, I also tend to be very problem centric because I keep worrying about the problem
and although there is only so much I can do.... to come up with the solution...
It is still good to make the waiting process worthwhile

Thenn.... prioritizing tasks as always, making smart goals...
Then maintaining good relationships!
Very useful stuffs!

Some people are just here to bring in negativity to people around them.
Unfortunately their emotional instability can sometimes affect others
and this is sad.... you just feel unmotivated
you start questioning why you have to do this and that
and then soon you start removing people like these in your life.

Sure enough, when I have converted, there will be friends I lose,
there will be people talking about me. Go ahead and by all means.
I am not here to please everyone and please do not be a hypocrite!!
don't ever talk bad about me and pretend everything is alright infront of me.

Lesson to learn everyday. Hopefully will start my Tues positive..
short week this week(hooray!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment