Friday, June 09, 2006

hey! i'm back,my body is weak again.
but the good thing is, i'm recovering! yaHOOOOO!
sorry, i think i watched too much Hard Gay!
(:
anyhoos, despite being weak.
i went to my grandma hse ytd for some soup! yummy yummy(: *BURP*
i was kinda, FORCED you see.
slack there a lil,
then went to meet teddy.
saw melissa. oh anw, i didnt go for training.
in e morning, i woke up at normal time.
the moment i tried standing up,
i had to close my eyes.
cus even if i open, I CANT SEE ANYTHING!! lols.
scary LAH!
i dont know what exactly is wrong with me.
perhaps.. my body lacks something.
or some defiency. but cant be.
i make sure i take in enough FATS! haha

then we took bus from dunnoe where to where. lols.
then take here and there.
we just wasted alot of money on the bus fare.
haha, we just top-up our ezlink card ONLY!
then blah blah blah.
went back home.
and i got very tired. so i slept very early.
haha. alright till here!
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment