Thursday, June 01, 2006

i hate blogger!
i've tried like countless times to login yesterday,
but they just wont let me.
darn! okay so here am i blogging again.
sigh, yesterday was shitty.
i rot-ted myself at home.
and yes, actually i'm suppose to be out for SIN VS MAL.
but i didnt in the end.
but well, the match ended up in a goal-less draw.
its only the Penalty Shootout that saved Singapore.
well, at least i think they've tried their best.
2nd leg in malaysia. bai not playing.haha

TODAY! was a NIGHTMARE.
NIGHTMARE i must say.
we had physical. and i think this is the first time i've GAVE up.
i couldnt take it anymore. its not that i cant, my body cant.
look, my mental strength is weak!
so eventually, after finishing the 3rd set.
i was DEAD. and i mean DEAD.
while i was walking back for a water break.
things started to get blur.
white patches appeared.
i thought i was going to be alright after that.
but looks like it has gotten worst.
i just lied down on the bench.
like a SUPER WEAK person, trying to catch my breath.
the rest went out to continue.
i wanted to, but my body wont let me!
i have no choice but to continue lying there.
Ms solastri came.
by then ALL i can see was WHITE.
i couldnt even see her face.
i just heard her voice.. and i was so dead that i could hardly speak.
yes, she asked me to sit against the wall.
so yeah, it did help! after sometime. i got better.
blah blah.....
it was scary. very very scary.
i told myself i dont wanna end up in the hospital.
its like i can just faint anytime.
ANYTIME!
arggh, but i'm alright now (:
just tired. please... dont make this happen to me again.. =(
i'm weak, i am

No comments:

Post a Comment