Saturday, June 10, 2006

you must be wondering what the fuck i'm doing here this early.
i'm suppose to be OUT for training by now.
but my body fails me again.
arrghh, i'm catching a doctor today.
probably at bukit panjang.
cus i have to be there with my mum for some facial.
(call me vain or whatsoever).
theres already an appointment.
hope shes not gonna take me to some cha-nese doctor.
and gimme some funny funny and eeeeks medication kinda thing.
i hate those! argh.
i'm weak! i seriously need more sleep.
but i cant sleep.help me please!
is my body OVER-doing?
or UNDER-doing?
what exactly is wrong with me!
i wanna go back to play netball
i dun wan all these SHITS!
years to come, i'll be dying soon...
i haven't told my mum anything about this.
but i'll be telling her today.
cus i need to see a doctor.
health costs more than MONEY$$.
sigh......i've tried sleeping as early as 8.
trying to take in whatever i can(as in food).
avoid going out to get in contact with more bacteria.(unless necessary or sun-bian)
esp on that day before my training!
i was so looking forward to training..
and yet........ hais....

ypu might think this post is use-less but argh. just hear me once and for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment