Sunday, December 10, 2006

had training in the morning.
rushed home.
did some long hours of cleaning in the new house.
went to meet the clique at dhouby ghaut.
was late AS USUAL for 2 hrs. opps!
had pasta mania, chit chat.
yida's jokes lah! haha.
and some entertaiment from amanda and jityong.
totally slacking there and sitting around having a good time chatting huh.
vic joined us later, sy left early.
sp & hz go fly kite(jit yong! your phrase)
so we slacked till around 11.
took mrt home.
and ok, i dun wanna talk bout the part in the train.
someone might sue me for that. haha
went home, found out I FORGOT TO BRING KEYS!
i saw my bro's room light off.
and i was like totally sian.
i called home 26 times, and my mum's hp thrice.
still, no reply.
den i was like damn worried,
cus she didnt call me to check on me at ALL today.
normally she wil nag me to come back earlier. haha
thought smth happened to her or smth.
so i called my bro.
and he said he'll call her hp, i'll call home.
wooosh, finally she opened the door.
wah, was like damn 'lucky' today lah!
i'll never forget this,
probably the first and the last time!
i was rushing for time and put the keys in the wrong bag lah! haha
how stupid.
was smsing isham and kinda keep me awake,
if not i guess i'll have to spend my night outside.
and MAN UTD WON 3-1! woooooo~!
ok enough for today.

happy belated birthday, YIDA!

No comments:

Post a Comment