Tuesday, December 19, 2006

raining from last evening till morning just now.
was late for training! cus couldnt take 198 lah!
but wasnt the latest =)
initially,the rain stopped..
10 times up down.
stretching, ball handling.
and a lil of drills, before we came in due to the bright lightning and loud thunder.
it started raining again!

the question is.. are we ready for west zone?

have to reach bedok on thur and fri at 8am!
which means i have to be up by 5.30 !!
1st day.. helping out in the carnival and taking care of juniors.
2nd day we PLAY!
hopefully, we'll get something back huh!
8 schools.
pre-season carnival HERE WE COME!

speaking of westzone. i'm looking forward to it.
but at the same time i'm afraid of screwing it up(i'm gd at this. haha).
but nevertheless, its our last year, and its time to step UP!
so no matter who gets chosen, and who doesn't
we all have a part to play in the team (:
first 3 months piority goes to netball.
and if my teacher is ms leong for ss/hist next year
think shes gonna nag.
haha. but no worries, next year is impt.
i know how i should put my time for both.
lets hope we'll make it far next year.
becus we all know, we've worked hard.

*please remind myself to call yvonne on the 21st*

and i've lotsa things to do/buy before sch reopens.
school bag, water bottle(ahh, my love potion!), shoes.. a new printer and scanner..
and the list goes on......
hol assignments not completely done.
make my ic!
and get x'mas present for christmas exchange!

chem and phy practical on 2nd week of sch. darn.
i dont know what to study.

WESTZONE WESTZONE =)
i love my current team! and miss my old team. haha
yes,marlene&gang. referring to you guys!

thanks J-ing for your woody keychain! haha

& thanks gina for the christmas card!

if you wanna attitude to me then its your problem.
i hate boys who makes it as if its my fault OK?
oh whatever. do you think i even care?
i can't be bothered furthermore.

i've concluded that jinwoon=isham.
both likes tempting me when they are eating ice cream.
LOLS. and jinwoon has upgraded from my "sister"
to my personal coach! haha. crap.
i'm not a CHEAPO!

*edited*

No comments:

Post a Comment