Thursday, December 07, 2006

oh great!
after a few days of TV!
i'm down with fever.
and what now? NO MORE ASIAN GAMES! darn my body! lols.
how lousy can you get! awww.
i visited the polyclinic just now,
probably the doc saw my panda eyes.
and she asked me what i did last night. LOLS.
i was like... "er... watch tv? *grins*"
like so paiseh.

took medicine and rested for an hour.
i'm feeling much better now.
darn, i had to miss training cus of this stupid thing.
and theres like friendly and training today lah!
What The Hell?!
i've abt a month left to train.

anw, the place i'm shifting to is confirmed.
ask me if you're interested to know.

sigh, guess i'll have to sleep early tonight.
goodbye games. lols.

my laptop thorn for the night to finish dl-ing DEATH NOTE eps 9!
woohoo~ that explains why, if u talked to me ytd i didnt reply.
ZzzzzzzzZ

No comments:

Post a Comment