Tuesday, February 06, 2007

didnt have a chance to touch my com last night.
cus i was damn tiring, and there was still work to rush.
though i'm doing my ss hwk now,
but i dun really mind spending a few mins to blog.
i mean, a few mins wont kill right?

so yesterday, we had a TOUGH match.
played 'C' for ALL 4 quarters.
okay, seriously, this is the first time, in my WHOLE netball life,
thati played 4 quarts of C straight.
so is it an achievement or disappointment?
well, its both for me.
i was tired. but for all i know, i can't probably give up at that point in time,
when all my other teammates are trying so hard.
ytd was crap, cus i was discouraged by my own mistakes i make.
and i perhaps its not about motivation ytd.
if motivation wasnt there, i wouldnt have lasted 4 quarts.
perhaps, its just that i get damn irritated and disappointed with the no. of mistakes i have made.
we've met our match yesterday.
1 main player down.
the rest of us will have to work even harder.
i hear the cheering of my teammates, my teacher and coach.
and i was really on the verge of giving up the last quart.
but i held on.
wait people, that isnt the MOST impt thing.
whats more impt is that WE WON! =)
23-25.
i dont know if its a good thing.
but the defending was way better than attacking ytd.
i'm part of both.
and there'll be things to work on for both sides.
=)

the cdiv on 31-18 today too!
wee, i'm most satisfied with the fact that,
both divisions proved ms solastri wrong.
and yeah, we did it.
we're not quitters.

No comments:

Post a Comment