Thursday, February 15, 2007

i want to win.
i want to play my best.
but it doesnt seem to show, not at all.
i've been VERY disappointed with my performance lately.
and i'm stressed up each time.

i didnt choose to be that sort that wanna get demoralised easily.
but look, can you imagine losing the first centre pass?
it might be nothing to you, my teammates might get discouraged by my act.
and it might not be just only ME, getting discouraged, but my teammates.
though big bird told me her experiences.
of course i dont wanna look back and regret that i actually bring the team morale down.
but.... i just cant help it.
especially when you know you have to accomplish a certain duty/task on court.
but you're not doing it. i've not only let down myself, my teammates, teachers, coach.
of cus the only way is to fight hard and get back the ball lah.
which is missing in me.
ok, so we're leading by 5 now. which is our 1st quart target lah pls.
i dun wanna start the 2nd round like that ok.
if this was a crucial match, the team will lose cus of me.

i wont let this be a problem anymore ( or at least i try to)
i'm gonna play hard tmr =)
i will. i wanna make it to the finals this year.
and i'll make sure i work hard for it.

attacking is still not that good.
still trying to work on it.
but if we dun make amendments tmr, we're probably gonna die.
so yeah. its time to show our potential,girls.
no time to waste. its already the 2nd round.

motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment