Friday, February 02, 2007

i made a joke out of myself today lah.
wth, but good experience to think back.
and i'll do a better job the next time.
this was like totally LAST MIN.
and i wasnt prepared.
good thing mrs oei wasnt there.
if not i'll get 'banged' damn hard.
okay. lols.

was leading in the cdiv teamtalk today.
well i thought it went pretty well.
and after the team-talk, they had their own talk.
they clear all their 'problems' within the team.
what i thought was siti was trying to get the team together.
shes doing a great job in leading the team though.
will make a good capt.

what exactly is good leadership qualities?

mon will be a tough game.
and i'll give all out.
for myself, the team and so on...
its either we win and top the table.
or lose and go to the 2nd round as runner up.
it does matter.
maybe i shouldnt let things affect me that much.
i MUST drive. lols.

ahh, half of the nails from my big toe came out.
after pulling it out for days.
and it hurts like shit.
now my toenails look like shit.
and the toenail on the other foot is starting to break also.
darn.
my deepest condolences.

No comments:

Post a Comment