Friday, March 09, 2007

the whole west zone has come to an end.
we lost 24-32 to ct.
we came close in the 2nd and 3rd quarter.
THIS CLOSE.
and it hurts so much to take the game away from me lah..
you see the contradiction?
i want to win, but i'm demoralised.
i think we've put up a good game in a sense.
so we're looking forward to the nationals.
right girls?

actually. i feel so much better after all the cries.
its been hard keeping all inside. yep.
and i was demoralised after the first quart.
everyone could see it.
and almost everybody is cheering me on.
ha, thanks! oh wait, my 'everyone' means my teammates and seniors, tchers and coach.
but i was quite close to be taken off the 2nd quart.
thanks to those who lend me a shoulder,
meiyun thats you! haha. shes probably the first shoulder i cried on.
aww, so sweet aint it. haha.
and the forever going CHEER!
thanks to the supporters,
thanks to ms solastri and mrs jacob!
ahh, thanks for the pizza hut treat! =)
thanks to mr teh for bringing us to the top 4 once again.
and last of all, my teammates, EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU! =)

but this finals was way better than the 3rd/4th i had last year.
this 2 days alot of crying huh! haha.

the truth will come to light SOON.

I LOVE TANGLIN NETBALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment