Thursday, November 29, 2007

today i met up with one my my longest longest friend.
well, 16 years of friendship.
and nothing else can beat that, i swear.
when we were young, we spend our childhood together.
now that we're older, we talk bout things together.
so when i first saw her after 2 years, was feeling a lil' awkward ( i guess she felt the same )


after that, went to have lunch, and we talked bout our current job...
boyfriends, school, family.
so i finally found the person to tell all by shits to.
and she did too. haha.
we have the same trait lah, CANNOT STOP LAUGHING!

so at one point of time, we found ourselves laughing like some idiots.
she asked my lots of questions bout bgr.
not that i'm experienced, but cus her first.
but same as me, O's come first!
so girl, do well for o's first! haha. and let him wait!

we spent our day at bugis and town...
and time seem to pass faster than ever.
so now i'm back home.
i dont know when i'll see you again,
but be sure to know that you'll be missed.

my face, sadly still same...
haha. nv change. lols.
My friend, 16 years and still counting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment