Sunday, November 25, 2007

yesterday night went for wedding dinner.
my grandma's nephew= my dad's cousin= my dunnoe who?!
the wedding was sweeet i would say.
first they had the fire of love or smth, i think was some lighted candles. i cant see from my view.
then as usual, champagne + YUM SENG! kissing for 30seconds. LOLS.
and all the usual stuffs lah.
but i like her gown. very beautiful. it was purple. but looks blue. like metallic kind.
wohoooo~ my dream gown. but looks kinda heavy though.

so anyway, my prom dress came handy.
and thats a good thing.
dresses like that are not for one time use.
so yeah, i made good use of it.
except for this time, i didnt consult any make up artist and hairstyler,
i was my own.
hair i kept it simple.
high pony tail + back comb and then make it as messy and fluffy as possible.
and because of that my ponytail looks kinda short.
makeup, used my own makeup tools.
i'm blusher free.
because its alr red. lols!

the fooood there were better than prom! haha
SHARK FIN! and ok lah, the greedy me had 2 bowls.
cus we were 1 person short and everyone knows i love shark's fin.
but it tasted sooooooo gooood!
other dishes include the fish, seabass or smth.
mushroom + some other veggies cooked with oyster sauce.
prawn crackers + roasted chicken.
hokkien mee? i dunnoe whats tt.
and some other veggies + scallop.
i'm hungry now. lols!

met some of my long long long distant distant relatives.
actually not really.
so there was one same age as me.
another girl same age also.
and when you have relative like tt, results are being compared.
it sucks lah, cus i think they are super muggers.
maybe not weihao( cus he has one earring on his left ear )
haha.no biasness against those who has one piercing on the left.
but the other girl's father is a teacher.
and he knows mr chia. so i suspect hes from yuanching. hmmm
so i kinda stress lah.
so weihao's elder bro, weitian become jappie, with long fringe convering the face.
den very funny, my dad's cousin.. i dunnoe how to address her,
commented on it and say, if i were a fengshui master, there is no direction! (all covered) -_-"
apart from that, the dinner was enjoyable.
hereby, i will this couple, everlasting love =)

the wedding songs are so enjoyable. really.


No comments:

Post a Comment